For anyone applying for a visa, one of the documents that may be required as part of the application documents is an introduction letter. More often than not, a visa applicant who is an employee of a company will need his employer to prepare an introduction letter for him/her. This type of introduction letter is also referred to as the No Objection Certificate.
After publishing my last article about the faultless cover letter for Schengen visa application where I gave insights into the relevant contents and presented a sample draft of such a good cover letter, many people have asked me about how to write a good introduction letter for visa applications. In this post, I have put together the basic requirements of a good introduction letter for an employee. Since the content of such an introduction letter is usually the same for a visa application to most countries, this piece and the sample draft below, I hope, will serve as a general purpose material for any employer issuing a NOC to an employee.
In preparing a NOC, take note to include the following:
- Name of the visa applicant
- Length of employment with the company
- Role of the applicant in the company
- Salary of the applicant
- Reason for the proposed visit
- Duration of the proposed visit
- The financial commitment of the company to the trip
You can add other relevant facts to strengthen the letter, but these 7 elements are very important in a NOC.
Here is a good draft of a Letter of introduction issued by an employer.
Here is another draft if the visa applicant is going to represent his/her employer at an event:
Should you need any help in packaging your visa application or getting a visa, feel free to contact me on:
+234-903-000-1895 or [email protected].
Here is a list of what I can help you with
- Consultation and confirmation that this visa is appropriate for you
- Thorough preparation of your visa application
- An extensive checklist of documents that you need for your visa application
- Full review of your personal, financial & employment history
- Careful arrangement of all correspondence with government agencies
- Submission of your visa application to the proper government agencies
- Expert advice on how to handle yourself at your Consular interview
- Unlimited assistance over the phone and in person
If you are ready to travel;
Feel free to ask any further question on +234-903-000-1895 or [email protected]
There are amazing and seriously affordable travel deals here.
You can also send in your travel stories, questions or comments below or via [email protected]