By Samuel Isaac
The ONLY hospitality summit which focuses on two of the fastest emerging hotelier regions (the Middle East & North Africa)
- This summit is set to revolutionize the progress of the MENA real estate markets
- This summit aims to keep your focus on building business relationships, not sales
- The summit will focus on driving hospitality by including all the stakeholders (explained in the image below) of the Hospitality Procurement Project Cycle, registrations are now open
- The summit is set to be held on the 19th, 20th and 21st June, 2019, Cairo, Egypt
The Hotelier Summit MENA aims to add value and support the collaborative progression of the Hospitality sector in the Middle East and North Africa regions by offering various networking opportunities, enabling participants to build targeted relationships, exchange information, and providing innovative ways of product showcasing. In addition, the conference agenda will offer insights into the current state of the real-estate industry and outline action plans that are adaptable to the ever-evolving marketplace.
- An estimated US$30 billion worth of hotels will be built in the MENA region by 2023
- There are over 2000 ongoing hospitality related projects in the GCC with Dubai, alone
- This year, the MENA event is headed for Cairo due to the construction of the new capital city in Egypt. The construction of the mega city brings in huge potential for businesses as it is set to feature 2,000 schools, 600 health care facilities, 18 hospitals and 40,000 hotel rooms. It’s expected the new capital will be home to between five and seven million people.
Here’s is an overview of the 6th Annual Hotelier Summit MENA:
- One-To-One Meetings: A unique opportunity to interact one-to-one with decision makers of companies and the chance to seal the deal at the summit
- Connect and Get Connected: An effectively structured networking gamification designed to find new business leads and references and develop strategic relationships with key investors and prospective partners. This unique activity will see a nexus of networking, technology and business.
- Hotelier Experience Centre: A paradigm shift in product showcasing, the Hotelier Experience Center will allow clients to showcase their products and services in its natural environment and help partner with world-class hotel operator brands.
- Project Showcase: A dedicated space to exhibit products and work with renowned project owners and developers.
- Hospitality Leaders Industry Choice Awards (HLICA): A one-of-a-kind award that aims to applaud the success and achievements of the hospitality industry, as nominated and awarded through votes by the hospitality fraternity. HLICA will celebrate 15 categories of hospitality excellence in the MENA region.
- Hospitality Leaders Golf Challenge: The HLGC is the only Golf Tournament in the world exclusively for the hospitality fraternity. This is where business meets leisure and the competition will certainly be heated.
Here’s what some of our attendees had to say about our summits;
“The suppliers and their product range are unmatched, meeting them face to face has been a different experience altogether. Definitely coming back next time.” Director of Projects, Orsini – SPI
“The information supplied on the event was accurate and informative. The event was professionally managed, the calibre of buyers was very high and the match to my company in terms of Face to Face meetings was excellent, overall Hotelier Summit was a success.” Founder / CEO at Sangengalo Marbles
“I would like to mention that between trade-shows and IDE summits; hands down we rather come to their summits for all my sales needs. Hotelier Summit was focussed, informative and is all about business.” General Manager at Audiotech SA
Click here to Register for the event
About the company: IDE Global is a premier B2B focused event company, which is backed by 7 years of experience in the Hospitality, Healthcare and Real-estate industry.
IDE is committed to creating value for each and every client by delivering remarkable experiences, through our multi-format initiatives that focus on ‘Building Relationships’ and ‘Driving Hospitality’.
For more information, contact:
Email: [email protected]
Call: +44 129 2800021 or +91 80 49396950