Cape Verde is an impressive archipelago of jewel-like islands along the West African coast. This unique destination parades some of the world’s most pristine beaches, exciting holiday adventures and hospitable people. The peaceful and therapeutic nature of Cape Verde’s unspoilt islands presents a perfect atmosphere for a luxury leisure holiday. If this is what you’ve been longing for, this piece gives you all the reasons why you need to visit Cape Verde now, and provides insights into some of the interesting activities to do when you visit. Go on, have a blast!
1. It’s most affordable to go now
Now is probably the most affordable time you’ll ever have to visit the beautiful Islands of Cape Verde. With 6 day vacation in a 4-star, plus different activities being offered for about USD$500, luxury vacation in Cape Verde is definitely at its all-time affordable price. That’s why every reasonable traveller is going there now, and you should be one of them.
Click here to book
2. Explore the Stunning Underwater World
The Islands are diverse, so there are options – including an opportunity to explore the underwater world
3. Discover the Alluring Beauty of Santiago Island
The weather is perfect all-year-round, so you can discovery much more than you could ever think of.
4. Go Windsurfing on the Atlantic Ocean’s Mighty Waves
You don’t find this everywhere in Subsaharan Africa, so grab the opportunity and have the fun of your life.
5. Enjoy the Sal Rei Shopping Experience
It’s not the shopping headquarters of Africa, but it’s some good for unique souvenirs and experiences.
6. Experience Deep Sea Fishing at its Best
There you go, when did you last try something like this?
7. Set Sail for Some Great Relaxation Time at sea/Boat Cruise
Call this a little, pocket-friendly Miami experience, you’ll probably be right!
8. See the Pedra de Lume’s Saltpans
9. Hiking on the Sao Nicolau Mountain
10. Revel in the sumptuous local Cape Verdean dishes
11. Amazing Photo Ops at the 10,000ft Volcanic Island Fogo
12. Marvel at the Cabo Santa-Maria Shipwreck
13. Get Some Soothing Sunbath by the Beach
If you’ll love to spend your vacation in Cape Verde, click here
Going somewhere else?
Let’s plan the trip together,
contact us on +234-903-000-1895 or [email protected]
There are amazing and seriously affordable travel deals here.
You can also follow us on
Or send in your travel stories, questions or comments below or via [email protected]
Note: If we have used your material in this post against your wish, kindly notify us and we will act appropriately. Thank you.