5 Days Selous Tanzania
This 5-day safari to the Selous Game Reserve, which is one of the largest faunal reserves of the world, located in the south of Tanzania departs from Dar es Salaam, is a safari well worth doing if you find yourself in Dar es Salaam and have just a few days spare.
All transfers as per itinerary
– Transport in a Private 4WD safari Landcruiser with roof hatch for game viewing and photography
– Full Board accommodation while on safari.
– Game drives as per itinerary
– Services of an English speaking professional driver guide
– All Park entrance fees and crater fees.
– All taxes and service charges
– Dar – Selous – Dar Airfare.
– Any international airfares
– Visas, Tips (we recommend btw $10.00 per person per day)
– Meals not indicated in the program
– Park Fees and concession fees
– Any items of personal nature
– drinks, telephone, laundry etc.
Zarafa Tented Camp
Terms and Conditions
Kindly note that upon booking cancellation, there is always a standard US$ 250.00 file operational.
All rates for unconfirmed bookings are subject to change without notice due to currency fluctuations, government taxes etc
Day 1 –Selous Game Reserve. Depart Dar to Ruaha Meet and greet at Msembe airstrip at 09:15 am and by Driver Guide and drive to the Lodge with a game drive en-route after Checking Afternoon Game drive Dinner & Overnight at Zarafa Tented Camp
Day 2 –Selous Game Reserve. Full Day in Selous with Game watching activities and Choice of guided game walks, game drives, boat excursion & sundowner. Dinner & Overnight at Zarafa Tented Camp
Day 3 and 4 –Selous Game Reserve. Two more days on in Selous with Game watching activities and Choice of guided game walks, game drives, boat excursion & sundowner. Dinner & Overnight at Zarafa Tented Camp
Day 5 – Selous Game Reserve. Breakfast then later transfer to the Airstrip for your to Dar es Salaam departing at 13:15 hrs to arrive at 13:15 hrs.