La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort (www.lacampagnetropicana.com) is the first ever African-themed Resort in the world, located in Lagos State, Nigeria.
The Resort is spread over 65 acres of land and is bounded by a freshwater lagoon and a “clean” sandy beach that stretches for miles along the warm equatorial waters of the Atlantic Ocean. The resort offers 4 different types of Ecologies: The Atlantic Ocean, Lagoon, Mangrove forest and rain forest that provides visitors with the opportunity to observe, at close quarters, a wide variety of tropical Flora and fauna that include mangroves, monkeys, squirrels, bats, and various species of birds such as kingfishers, seahawks, egrets and ducks. .
While staying at La Campagne Tropicana Beach Resort, guests have a wide array of outdoor activities to enjoy, from exploring the mangrove forest to doing nothing but relax in between the warm sands on the beach or the cool placid water of the lagoon, whatever rocks their boat! Adventure seekers, fun lovers, conference delegates, honeymooners or for those who simply want a quiet getaway, can be assured of a wide array of fun/quiet activities, whatever rock
- Our Chalets are designed with a mix of African Architecture and tastefully decorated rooms and suites to give a homely ambience. The chalets are designed in spacious three-bedroom bungalows, double bedded large rooms and round-shaped cozy duplexes with a breathtaking view of the lagoon, forest or the Atlantic Ocean. Our tree houses which overlook the Atlantic Ocean, with a private swimming pool/Spa is the perfect place for tourists that seek exclusivity.
- Conference halls
- Fully-serviced spas
- Thirteen Swimming pools including the world’s longest swimming pool with 6 bars on a beach
- Nine well-stocked bars and 2 beach restaurants each with a different ambience and “atmosphere”
- 135,000 square feet of outdoor space of Beachfront, lagoon front, forest for retreat, bonding exercises and other events
- Well equipped gym
- Two Stages of International Standards for Live performances
- Water sports amenities such as floaters, kayaks and hydro bikes.
- Sports amenities such as lawn tennis, water & beach volleyball, badminton, catapulting, soccer, table tennis and various mat games like ayo, ludo, chess, scrabble e.t.c