Welcome to Mali
The Republic of Mali is located in West Africa and ranks 8th among the largest countries in the continent with a land area of over 1,240,000 square kilometers. The capital of Mali is Bamako with about 14.5 million inhabitants.
Mali celebrated its first democracy in 1992.
The country is among the most peaceful countries of Africa, comprising of great culture, hospitable minds and amazing landscapes. This part of Africa entices more intending travelers with its fantastic excursions. Mali is part of the three strongest nations of sub-Saharan empires that are backed by fertile banks of Senegal.
You should think about adding Mali to your carting cap, if you are an intending traveler. You don’t need to hail camel to make your trip, just board a flight to the capital city; Mali.
Touring Mali gives the opportunity for travelers to explore the country through various perspectives. Boats through the Niger River provide a sharp view of the amazing countryside.
Weather varies in Mali from area to area, with tropical conditions in the south and desert in the north. But some areas are affected by low rains and probably drought.
Destinations in Mali
If you are looking for a fast-paced African city buzzing with energy and brimming with...
Emerging from the green landscape of Mali’s fertile south and Niger River is the...
- Official nameThe Republic of Mali
- LocationMali is a landlocked country in West Africa, with Algeria to the north, Niger to the east, Burkina Faso and Côte d’Ivoire to the south, Guinea to the southwest, and Senegal and Mauritania to the west
- Dialing code+223
- Climate weatherSub-tropical to arid
- Population16,455,903 on 1,240,192 km²
- Official languageFrench
- Other major languagesBambara, Fula/Fulfulde, Dogon, Bozo
- CurrencyWest African Franc (XOF)
- Foreign currencies acceptedEURO (€), USD ($)
- Entry requirementsVisa (takes less than 7 days to process); Yellow Fever Certiﬁcate required for all travelers over the age of one year. (For more information, visit - www.officetourismemali.com)